- The first version has been developed on Slacware 3.1 with a kernel 2.2.4 and included two program modules - the measurement and management module and the visualisation module, realised with SVGAlib. As communication devices with object have been used I-7017 and I-7060 modules.
- xsio_i7k - input-output of analogue and discrete parametres from modules ICP of series I-7000 and similar on commands (ADAM-4000, ADAM-5000, NuDam-6000). Except input-output there is a possibility of performance of mathematical operations over data (calculation of expenses, summation etc.). Quantity of channels of input-output - to 256 analogue and discrete on one serial port.
- xsio_ecnt - data input from counters of electric power. Quantity of counters - to 256 on one serial port.
- xsio_emicro - data input with controllers electric power "Energy-micro" with calculation of groups and direct record in archive. Quantity of channels/groups - 1024/256.
- xsio_danfoss - the control of frequency converters with exchange protocol Danfoss-FC
- xscm_egorn - special management module.
- xsnt_mbtc - MODBUS/TCP-IP server which provides access to data of local archive and current values in shared memory.
- xsnt_mbtciod - Exchange server, providing automatic access to remote MODBUS/TCP-IP servers.
- xsnt_mbtc - Console client allowing the operator to read and write current and archive records on the local and remote computer.
- xsnt_httpd - Compact HTTP-server providing operative viewing of current values and archives in the form of figures and trends by any standard browser
2003 - separate program modules of regulation and archiving data..
2004 - replacement of the operating computer by panel station PPC-5017 is made, the visualisation package under XWindows on the basis of library Qt is developed.
2005 - it is developed program module of communication with controllers "Energy-mikro". There is begun working out of a network subsystem.
2006 - Computers are connected in a network (SDSL) with a technological server.
2007 - the top level ASUTP with the web-interface on the basis of Apache is realised, the technological server is connected to a local network of the enterprise.
The system is developed by a modular principle. All modules can function as independently, and in a complex in any combinations. The structure of system does not impose restrictions on quantity of parametres of measurement/management. Parametres of modules are defined by text configuration files. Interaction of modules is carried out by means of mechanisms IPC and slot.
For communication with measurement and control hardware subsystem structure includes following programs-demons:
For calculation of average values of parametres and archiving is used the daemon xsio_arch. The program uses current data from shared memory. Work synchronisation is carried out over interrupt of real time RTC.
For archive storage has been developed own format. Base files consist of homogeneous data blocks (to 256 in one file) different types with quantity of records and fields to 65535. Types of data (unsigned) char, short int, int, long int, float, double, string (to 256 byte) are supported. For work with base files it is used utilities xsdf_admin (creation, editing) and xsdf_textData exchange between computers is carried out over MODBUS/TCP-IP protocol through standard port 502, and over HTTP (any free port).
- Subsystem structure include:
As HTTP server can be used standard servers (Apache, Nginx, etc.). For pages generation used the set of CGI-utilities, the types of pages is defined by the configuration files identical used subsystem of visualisation.