Industries who have a requirement to monitor and control large systems need a stable, secure and powerful SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system. SCADA systems are required to operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and this requires a true hot standby. Security is paramount on a SCADA system. RealFlex 6.4 server runs on a QNX Neutrino operating system and uses dynamically encrypted protocol between Server and Clients to insure secure communication.
Where security is paramount, RealFlex 6.4 provides both a server and HMI on a QNX6 operating system. The Photon runtime HMI provides the user with a superior graphical control and monitoring system. Microsoft Windows users have the option of using RealFlex's FlexView HMI. This gives the user the comfort of a secure QNX platform while benefiting from working in a familiar environment.
RealFlex 6.4 achieves superior security with the QNX6 operating system combined with dynamically encrypted communications. RealFlex 6.4 has a high performance SCADA engine with efficient design making it suitable for large databases. The QNX6 real-time operating system enables the products to achieve Speed, Stability and Security. Millisecond Timestamp stamping allows users to track faults with high precision.
The inherent reliability of the product means reduced maintenance costs, less site trips and lack of constant patching/upgrades. Low implementation and setup time plus minimal training lead to reduced costs. Secure automatic migration from legacy RealFlex 4 systems ensures integrity of all the data and minimal re-commissioning time is required.
- True real-time SCADA software
- Photon Runtime HMI on QNX6
- FlexView HMI on Microsoft Windows
- Fast Hot Standby configuration
- Support for latest hardware
- High Performance for large databases
- Millisecond Timestamp
- Real-time, Historical, Alarms and Event
- Calculation & CSL Script Language
- Additional FlexWin clients-FlexBase, Flex-Web, FlexOPC, RFLink
- Extensive range of standard protocols supported e.g. DNP3, IEC870 and ModBus
- Supports sending messages on alarm to pagers, cell phones, faxes or email
- Automatic migration from Legacy RealFlex 4 system
- Migration Kit for RealFlex 4 drivers
- Server API for QNX applications
- Custom Development Kit availabl