openSCADA is an open source, platform independent SCADA. Based on a modern system design that provides security and flexibility at the same time. openSCADA is flexible. It is not an out of the box solution, but a set of tools that can be combined in many different ways. It provides development libraries, interface applications, mass configuration tools, front-end and back-end applications.
Unique HMI system with enhanced web technologies:
- EclipseSCADA provides a state of the art open source SCADA system, including:
- A communication system
- An internal communication bus
- A framework for implementing driver modules/device adapters
- A set of out-of-the-box drivers modules/device adapters
- A monitoring system, evaluating gathered data, storing generated events
- A data archive, storing gathered data
- Create a reference implementation
- A graphical user interface for gathered data, alarms & events from the monitoring system, archived value data
- A system to configure and document the system
- External - Contains all external libraries (except j-interop). This project will not be contributed. Eclipse Orbit will be used instead.
- Aurora - Holds non-user interface utility components
- Utgard - The OPC driver implementation, based on j-interop
- Oxygen - Implementations of some protocols, mostly openSCADA internal
- Atlantis - Non-user interface components of the openSCADA system. Including driver modules, alarming, archiving.
- Orilla - User interface components of the openSCADA system.
- Infinity - An SWT based time series chart widget.
- Dakara - The Draw2D based vector graphics visualization
- Othala - An Eclipse RCP project build which provides the "OSTC" an admin/test client for use with openSCADA.
- Orion - Some additional user interface components used within the Eclipse IDE
- Tau'ri - Some example projects and setups for demoing openSCADA
- Contrib - Some source code that can be used with openSCADA but does not fit into the release version of openSCADA due to the lack of use, testing or license issues.